Date: DECEMBER 14th,2022
- Geofence enhancement – the geofence events will be generated by triangulating the location of handset instead of the ping data sent from the mobile app. The events are also sequence so that certain events will only generate if a defined event has been triggered.
- Reduce payload sent from the phone to improve the mobile app performance.
- Added new reason code for Picked Up’s Attempt function.
- Added geofence logic for stop offs, geofence events will now also generated for stop offs in the event timeline.
- Added Support Chat function in Mobile App for premium subscription.
- This allows mobile app user to connect directly with the Clockwork Support team.
- Added Geofence circle to show the geofence in the Shipment Details view in the app.
- Data will refresh in Stager and Loader when an update has been made in Ledger.
- Fixed issue with driver unable to access Attempt for their delivery.
- Fixed issue with Loader unable to select the last shipment on the screen.
- Improve mobile app compatibility with IPHONE 14 pro.
- Optimize shipment delivery logic and reduce payload sent from the mobile app to improve performance.
- Fixed issue with App configuration not saving for non default profile.
- Fixed data sync issue with Loader.
- Fixed issue with driver unable to complete picked up for milkrun.
- Fixed issue with missing photo in Ledger when adding additional material during staging.
- Various bug fixes and performance improvement.